Dear users of active weborder,
Many thanks to you as a shipper for your feedback. We are happy if we could fullfill your wishes by the continuous improfements of our system.
Please note our announcements on the new ADR 2019.
The following is the summary of versions 1.34.0 to version 1.38.0 with various new and requested improvements and optimizations.
We are looking forward to your feedback
and remain with best regards
Your active weborder team
General (ADR 2019 Dangerous Goods Update 25.06.2019!)
- Update of the Dangerous Goods Database with ADR 2019. In active weborder of course with ADR-conformity according to Europe-wide valid regulation. Please check your inhouse systems and EDI transfer.
Liest view and filter
- New filter criteria concerning tracking is available when the feature of the “Integrated tracking” or the modul „Transport tracing“ is activated.
- The export of order lists is extended by the column “Last edited by”.
- In bulk imports of parked orders, formats such as PDF and ZIP files are not supported. For detailed information about importing / uploading files, see the documentation. If you want a format other than csv and application documentation, this must be agreed bilaterally!
- It is now also possibleto delete orders via a multiple selection, similar to the functions already available “Multiple lock” and “Add to loading list”.
- Technically, the newly introduced EDI queue optimizes in the background the export of the data of a loading list, a procurement order, a single log-on declaration and a quantity-log-on declaration. Previously, the status “Waiting” (and then “Released”) was displayed when you released it to the carrier. Now the newly introduced status “Pending” or “Warning” will be displayed. A detailed description can be found in the documentation.
Dashboard und statistics
- Optimization and improvements.
Features and functions
- Extensions of list views and filters
- Integrated order tracking (if available on our forwarder)
- EDI queue
- Import: addresses
- Export: orders, addresses
- Multiple selection for processing orders
- Access HelpDesk / Support information by clicking on the version number in the footer of the application
Module Transport tracing
- When activating the module “Transport tracing” a new menu item “Transport tracing” will appear.
- The filter critera of the order list filter will be enhanced for tracking if the “Integrated Tracking” feature is enabled or the module “Transport tracing” is enabled.